Burn Candles. Do Good.
$2 from your order goes to your choice of not for profit cause. Thanks to your support, we have been able to donate over $11,000 to worthy causes so far.
Mother Nature is so Gangster
We are committed to reducing our impact on the environment:
- 100% vegan products
- jars that are 100% recyclable by you or us – your candle may have had a past life as someone else’s candle
- online orders are wrapped using Geami Greenwrap – a fully recycled sustainable alternative to bubblewrap
- any bubble wrap used in your order has been recycled by us from our suppliers
- we also recycle cardboard boxes where possible from our suppliers
- to keep your items safe we fill our boxes with 100% recycled shredded paper
- our couriers are booked through Sendle – Australia’s first 100% carbon-neutral delivery service, who offset the emissions of every parcel
Baby light my fire
Not only do our candles smell amazing when they’re lit, because we use the finest fragrances, our candles still emit fragrance even when they’re just sitting there, not even burning, filling your room with fragrance.
Place in any room in the house that requires extra magic.
Tips and tricks:
Trim wick to about half a centimetre prior to lighting.
If your candle starts smoking, your wick is too long. Blow it out, trim and relight.
If your wick is drowning, melt some of the wax around the wick and pour out until wick is visible.
Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Rotate diffuser reeds every few days to maintain optimum fragrance throughout your room
Soy Wax: hydrogenated soy oil and contains a soy-based additive. It is vegan, natural and kosher.
Fragrance: composed of natural, naturally-derived, and synthetic ingredients. All fragrance materials have been studied by RIFM (Research Institute for Fragrance Materials) for safety, and IFRA (International Fragrance Association) has set forth a code of practices for use of the materials. This ensures that fragrances are safe for consumers. Phthalate free.